Daughter of a King

Yesterday was such a big step for me; I walked out on faith and started my blog. It maybe minuscule to you; but it is a monumental moment for me. I want to first start this post by saying thank you for all the love, and support to everyone who took the time to read my very first post yesterday. At the end of every post; as I did yesterday I will be signing out as Daughter of a King. I am not trying to toot my own horn at the least bit but I am royalty ... yep!, you read that correctly little ol' me royalty. I'm sure by this point you are rolling your eyes and saying this chick is crazy! But I tell no tales I am the daughter of a King; I am an heir of God and joint heirs with Christ. Flaws and all God took a chance on this broken hearted girl; he grabbed my hand and made me whole. I have been adopted into the family (Eph 1:5); because I have been born again I am no longer a slave - I am now a son of the Most High, and furthermore a co-heir with Christ (Gal. 4:7).  I'm sure many of you have day dreamed about what it would be like to be an heir like Pairs Hilton, or Allegra Versace; even though they both have a large inheritance it is limited. Being an heiress has its perks though I have an unlimited inheritance; which includes the unfathomable riches of Christ. In Peter verse 1 chapter 41 it says that the inheritance given can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven just for me. The best part of this whole thing is no one can take my inheritance from me (John 10:28-29). Now now no need to be envious there is more than enough to go around; you too can have your portion of the inheritance also; by just accepting him, all of him. By confessing your sins, and acknowledging that God gave his only son Jesus Christ to shed his blood on the cross just for you  (John 3:16). By allowing God to have full, and total control of your life, and access to your heart.  I serve such a good Father, we serve a good father. I am honored to be the daughter of a King, and I have taken it as my burden to share his goodness, his faithfulness, his loving kindness and his tender mercies for
the rest of my days. I am honored to have a seat at the table,  every day I am growing so please continue to walk with me as I walk with him.


- Daughter of a King


Comments

  1. πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½. Yesss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alone at the Altar

Sis, Take Several Seats.

Don’t Be That Person