The Intro

Wow...
This is the one-word that continues to run through my head right now; just wow. I can not believe I am sitting here writing  (typing) this blog right now. I have for a long time toyed around with the idea of starting a blog, and I will expand on why it took me so long in another post on another day. This is just my introduction post ... Hello, internets I am here. The name of my blog Fearfully & Wonderfully Made is derived from my one of my favorite scriptures in the Bible  Psalm 139:14 "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well".  God made no mistake when creating each and every one of us; I know when we think of this scripture we thing more towards physical stand point. When I think of this scripture I try to think of also the mental standpoint, about the uniqueness of my brain. How my and words are known by my heavenly Father before I even speak them from my mouth. So this blog is to me my way of coming out of my shell, speaking up, and casting down self-doubt; showing that even my thoughts are beautiful and they matter too.  This is all very new to me, and I will try to be as transparent as possible in my post. I am just a daughter, a sister, a niece, an auntie, a friend and most of the daughter of a King; walk with me as I walk this road with him.

- Daughter of a King

Comments

  1. love this! looking forward to reading all about your self love, growth, and walk with Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!!! This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alone at the Altar

Sis, Take Several Seats.

Don’t Be That Person